I am sure that many of you can relate to the infamous crud! It's an awful combination of nasty things...sore throat, cough, headache, congestion...add to the mix a visit from Aunt Flo and there you have it. This thang started Monday and came to a head today. Went to work late and left early....some days is like that, oh well!
On a happier note, got my goodies from the Dare challenge I won. Jamaica sent a nice little package of found papers to use for the next Dare, so be on the lookout for Dare 169. I'll post pictures here.
After coming home from work early and sleeping the afternoon away, I had enough energy to attend the one hour photography class at church. Amazing! I was truly touched. Of course we learned about F-stops, ISO and Sweet Light, but also spoke on the gift of photography. How, God can use a simple picture to change the course of a person's life...beautiful. I know it's fun to take pictures, but I will focus a little more on taking "purposeful pictures". How about you? Will you be willing to take pictures with a purpose? Step outside of the boundaries of family and income, think about blessing the lives of others who have no means to pay for an expensive photography shoot...and change the course of a human life.
be blessed.
kg
No comments:
Post a Comment