so, i recently went to Charleston, SC for a work related conference...relaxing i must say - as much as work can be. did not really get to do much shopping do to lack of extra $$$$...but i made it a point to check out a couple bakeries.
first stop...Baked.
i first heard of them in Oprah magazine...10/09 i believe. anyway, she raved about this baked brownie....well i had it and let's just say this was O-mazing...hee hee hee!!!!! i also picked up a strawberry whoopie pie and a souvenir mug...nice enough stop
next in line was cupcake. cute, cute shop...expensive though...3.00 for a mini cupcake???? c'mon!! i did indulge and chose the chocolate chip cheesecake cupcake....pure bliss!
here are a few pics i took along the way




hmmm...what else been going on??? working and doing the mommy/wifey thing! i did enjoy this long break from memorial day weekend. i was able to get some scrapbooking done and am in the process of working on the words of wisdom challenge on the mocha scrappers board. will post some scrappy pictures later
oh....the hubbs surprised me with tickets to the MAXWELL CONCERT....EEKK!!!! I AM TOO PUMPED. He said that since I had been working so hard....I deserved something really nice. I do love that man (most of the time....lol!!!).
Thank you HONEY LOVE!!!
I'm out...but I leave you with this yummy image...
Be blessed people and remember to be you...be free...just....be!
kg
No comments:
Post a Comment