***Reflections from a Life that is Good and Blessed***



Jun 29, 2010

Where have I been??




Busy and neglecting this blog that's where!!

But, I was cruising along on the web and said...hmm...I need to update my ol' blog!

So, let me fill you in since the last post.


You recall that Maxwell concert that my dear hubby planned to take me to? Well...the dagum show was cancelled!! What in the world is going on with Maxwell? I am hoping that he has a perfectly good explanation for all of this because I was soooooo looking forward to going. But my dear maxwell...i will wait for you, lol!!


I have also been scrapbooking a lot with my Studio Calico kits. If you don't know about this place....please, please go check them out http://www.studiocalico.com/. Hopefully, I will take some pictures and post them. Also, my scrappin ladies, the Mocha Scrappers worked on a cool project that I need to post as well.

Friday, I am taking the day off work to hang out with my girl Tamika and we plan to go to Ikea and the Cheesecake Factory....woo hoo!!!

Okay...so let me show you some things that have caught my eye lately:
1. This blog: www.cartwheelsinmymind.typepad.com - so much artsy, crafty stuff in one place...love it!!!





2. www.KellieMedivitz.com - This chick is a graphic artist and posts free printable goodies on her site.




3. And because I love to eat, check out www.thepioneerwoman.com. Better yet, go to your local bookstore or library and grab the book!
enjoy!
remember that inspite of your current situation, you are blessed and with that in mind, you can find the strength to be a blessing to others!

No comments: